Vacation Accommodations: Location is Everything…
Affordable Accommodations on the shores of beautiful and exciting Moloka’i Island in Hawaii. Our Beachfront Cottage is located 19 miles from the town of Kaunakakai on the island of Molokai, and is nestled among palm trees and other natural foliage right on the shoreline. To its right and left are remnants of ancient fish ponds. Ahead are the reef, a spectacular view of the island of Maui and perhaps a breaching whale during the winter months.
- Outside clothes washer and clothesline for drying.
- Gazebo, charcoal barbeque, picnic table and lounge chairs.
- Garden shower to rinse away salt and sand.
- A beachfront location, sprawling lawns, and lush exterior shower make for an island paradise.
- A private, secluded location and quiet beach front.
Our beachfront cottage has two bedrooms and one and a half baths and sleeps four comfortably. Master bedroom has private entrance. Both bedrooms have a queen bed, and linens and bath towels are provided.Cable TV, DVD, radio, CD player, IPod docking station, Wi-Fi internet access and telephone are also available for guest use.
The Great Room has a great view too!
There is a full kitchen for preparing your meals, including a microwave oven, toaster and coffee pot. Groceries can be purchased in Kaunakakai on your way from the Molokai airport.
Our Beach Front Cottage on Molokai Photo Gallery